April 11, 2016
April 13, 2016
Nashville Music Center
Take your wireless repair business to the next level now! We’ll talk social media, merchandising and tech training alongside the obvious nitty-gritty of the wireless repair industry. Plus, experts will dive into the hottest tips to increase your store productivity from front to back office. Whether you are an established repair store owner, franchisee or considering getting into the business, join us for live demos, expert advice, and takeaway winning marketing strategies.
Anyone wanting to grow their repair store. That said, this workshop is limited to 150 seats. First come, first served.
You are part of a very important community. Your comrades speaking have already walked in your shoes. They have stories that can save you time and make you money.
This is NOT a sales seminar. This is an opportunity to learn from our road-tested guest speakers and network with new friends.
• Free adult beverages at the opening cocktail reception, 7pm Monday night April 11. Location and secret password will be announced soon. Ok, kidding about the secret password.
• Intangible advice and exciting before and after show and tell, April 12 at the Nashville Music Center
• Lunch, and then more adult beverages
• Plus, free pass to Day 1 of the Mobile Carrier’s Show (this ticket is $695 if you had to buy it outright!) also at the Nashville Music Center, April 13
• And, then more food and adult beverages on the exhibit floor compliments of our friends at the Competitive Carriers Association
• Free access to any of the free Mobile Carrier Show workshops they offer
• Oh, and as party favor for the workshop attendees…everyone takes home their very own Wireless Repair Playbook. So you don’t even need to take notes in the meeting! We already know what you will want to remember before you even start….
Register Now, seriously, the room is limited to first 150 storeowners hungry for growth. Hurry, run don’t walk.